Banyan Botanicals Organic Chyavanprash (Chyawanprash) – Ayurvedic Herbal Jam with Amla & Ashwagandha – for The Immune System & Whole-Body Rejuvenation – 9.4oz – Non GMO Sustainably Sourced Vegetarian
- CHYAVANPRASH is a delicious Ayurvedic herbal jam that is prepared in a base of fresh amalaki (amla) fruit, a natural source of antioxidants. Prized for thousands of years for its rejuvenative and immune support qualities, Chyavanprash nourishes all the tissues of the body.
- RAW, unheated honey combines with ghee and jaggery (unrefined cane sugar) to carry the herbs deep into the tissues. This nutritious jam supports a healthy metabolism and enkindles the digestive fire while strengthening the body against the effects of a stressful lifestyle.
- CHYAVANPRASH is safe for children and recommended for year-round well-being. It supports the lungs and respiratory tract, nourishes the brain and nervous system, and provides energy and vitality. It is delicious on toast, mixed into warm milk, or even eaten by the spoonful.
- BANYAN BOTANICALS is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- THE BANYAN GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.
Recommended by AYUSH: UNION MINISTRY OF HEALTH, GOVT OF INDIA ISSUED POST-COVID CARE GUIDELINES: SUGGESTS CHYAWANPRASH, YOGA, AND BREATHING EXERCISES
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Banyan Botanicals takes allergen concerns very seriously. All our herbs are free of gluten, soy, eggs, dairy, tree nuts, fish, crustaceans, or any derivative thereof. No wheat or peanuts are on the premises. In addition to herbs, our facility manufactures sesame, sunflower, almond, and coconut oils. While we do process oils, production of oils and herbs is distinctly demarcated within the facility. The machines are all certified according to NOP and EU organic regulations.
Cane sugar+, Honey+, Ghee (clarified butter)+, Amla fruit (Amalaki)+, Cardamom seed+, Ashwagandha root+, Long Pepper fruit (Pippali)+, Malabar Nut Tree leaf (Vasaka)+, Chebulic Myrobalan fruit (Haritaki)+, Boerhavia root (Punarnava)+, Yellow-fruit Nightshade herb (Kantakari) +, Tribulus fruit (Gokshura)+, Finger-leaf Morning Glory root (Vidari Kanda)+, Indian Tinospora stem (Guduchi)+, Kaempferia galanga root+, Shatavari root+, Cyperus root (Musta) +, Bael Tree fruit (Bilva)+. +Certified Organic by the New Mexico Department of Agriculture
1–2 teaspoons, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner. This jam tastes delicious on its own, mixed into a cup of warm milk (dairy or nut) or water, or spread on toast.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.