Showing 33–38 of 38 results
BestMassage Gymnastics Mat Gym Mat Tumbling Mat 4 Pannel Foldding Gymnastic Tumbling Mat 4’x8’x2 Thick Fitness Yoga Exercise Mat Lightweight Home Gym Mat Carrying HandlesSale!
$139.99Buy This Mat!
BestMassage Gymnastics Mat Gym Mat Tumbling Mat 4 Pannel Foldding Gymnastic Tumbling Mat 4'x8'x2 Thick Fitness Yoga Exercise Mat Lightweight Home Gym Mat Carrying HandlesOk, here is another good low cost alternative to a traditional Thai Mat! Actually, these type of mats are far more common in Thailand than the cotton ones. Thailand like Florida (our home) is tropical and sub-tropical... That means it gets wet! This type of mat holds up well. Afterall it's made for gymnastics or impact sports. A bit lareger than the 6' 4" version we have here also on BeardedMedia to give you some "wiggle room" and protect your knees or for larger clients and you of course. This type of mat is great for demo's where clients are not necessarily dressed appropriately and for health fairs. Picture this under your canopy! Also really good for sporting events i.e. "fun runs" type of thing as they are dureable and easy to clean beteen sweaty clients. Just hit the mat and wipe down with some collodial silver solution.
Way of the Ancient Healer$19.95Way of the Ancient Healer by Virgil Apostle provides an overview of the rich tradition of Filipino healing practices, discussing their origins, world influences, and role in daily life.Buy Now!
Tok-sen Therapy ( Hammer Massage Tools ) (Red Wood)Sale!
- Material: Red wood, High quality.
- Dimensions: (Size H 8.5 Inches , 3 pieces in package).
- Provides pain relief, Improves blood circulation, Removes energy blockages.
- Helps with nerve problems (It is especially good for people with dense bodies. )
- Teak Wood Tok-Sen is an ancient Thai Massage that involves the use of a special wooden hammer to relax muscles in a rhythmically tapping motion.
Professional Set of 6 Pieces Medical Grade Stainless Steel Gua Sha Scraping Massage Equipments – Myofascial Tool Kit with Tools for Soft Tissue Mobilization TherapySale!
Professional Set of 6 Pieces Medical Grade Stainless Steel Gua Sha Scraping Massage Equipments - Myofascial Tool Kit with Tools for Soft Tissue Mobilization TherapyAbout the product:Perfect for SomaVeda® T.A.E.L.R.™ Technique!
- Professional Set of 6 Pieces Stainless Steel Gua Sha Scraping Massage Tools in A Sturdy Carrying Case (including one pair of handling gloves)
- The 6 Most Recommended Designs That Fit Your Various Healthcare Needs.
- Crafted with Medical Grade Stainless Steel and Polished to A Mirror-Like Finish. Withstands the Rigors of Heavy Use While Remaining Corrosion Free.
- Comfortable to Hold and Strong Enough to Maintain Pressure. The Smooth Beveled Edges Allow You to Use the Tools in Both Directions without Having to Push Hard or Change Hand Positions.
- Ideal for Fascial Dysfunction Therapy, Muscle Soreness Relief, Soft Tissue Mobilization etc.
SAVVYIO Myofascial Release Tools, Complete Set Of 4 Anti-Allergy Medical Grade Stainless Steel IASTM Tools Set, Great Graston Tools To Help Relieve Sore Muscles Of the Body, Supports Faster RecoverySale!
SAVVYIO Myofascial Release Tools, Complete Set Of 4 Anti-Allergy Medical Grade Stainless Steel IASTM Tools Set, Great Graston Tools To Help Relieve Sore Muscles Of the Body, Supports Faster RecoveryAbout the product
- Anti-Allergy Medical Grade Stainless Steel
- ✅FULL BODY MASSAGER IASTM TOOLS: Set of 4 myofascial release tools in different shapes and sizes that fit your various healthcare needs and allow precise treatments for different size individuals. Specifically designed to offer you the most comprehensive massage therapy. The smaller boards can activate trigger points or reach body areas that are difficult to stimulate. This Graston style tools set gives you the ability to work both larger muscle areas as well as small ones.
How Not To Die: Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse DiseaseSale!
$29.99In How Not to Die, Dr. Michael Greger, the internationally-renowned nutrition expert, physician, and founder of NutritionFacts.org, examines the fifteen top causes of premature death in America--heart disease, various cancers, diabetes, Parkinson's, high blood pressure, and more--and explains how nutritional and lifestyle interventions can sometimes trump prescription pills and other pharmaceutical and surgical approaches to help prevent and reverse these diseases, freeing us to live healthier lives.Buy product
Showing 33–38 of 38 results