Professional Set of 5 Pieces Medical Grade Stainless Steel Gua Sha Set Scraping Physical Therapy – IASTM Tool Kit with Tools for Myofascial Soft Tissue Mobilization Therapy
- Professional Set of 5 Pieces Stainless Steel Gua Sha Scraping Massage Tools in A Sturdy Carrying Case
- Five of the Most Recommended Designs That Fit Your Various Healthcare Needs.
- Crafted with Medical Grade Stainless Steel and Polished to A Mirror-Like Finish. Withstands the Rigors of Heavy Use While Remaining Corrosion Free.
- Can be sterilized for clinic use.
- Comfortable to Hold and Strong Enough to Maintain Pressure. The Smooth Beveled Edges Allow You to Use the Tools in Both Directions without Having to Push Hard or Change Hand Positions.
- Ideal for Fascial Dysfunction Therapy, Muscle Soreness Relief, Soft Tissue Mobilization etc.
- Used in SomaVeda® Tool Assisted Energy Line Release (TAELR) Protocol
- Perfect Adjunct tools to compliment the SomaVeda® Therapeutic Day Protocol to balance and boost immune system function
Release and Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM) tools are designed with precision work with smooth dual bevel and mirror polish. These tools are helpful in myofascial, trigger point and taut band release with decrease hand and wrist strain of Therapist and applicator of the tools. Set of 5 different shapes tools. Perfect gift for family, friends and colleagues.
These are the tools we use daily in the NWS Wellness and Tribal Health Center. As recommended by Dr. Anthony B. James.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||19.5 x 9.5 x 3 inches|
Please note: NAIC receives a small compensation for Amazon product referrals.
There are no reviews yet.