Myofascial Release Tools, Complete Set Of 6 Anti-Allergy Medical Grade Stainless Steel IASTM Tools Set, Graston Style Tools for Soft Tissue Mobilization Physical Therapy Gua Sha TAELR with case
- Anti-Allergy Medical Grade Stainless Steel
- ✅FULL BODY MASSAGER IASTM TOOLS: Set of 6 myofascial release tools in different shapes and sizes that fit your various healthcare needs and allow precise treatments for different size individuals. Specifically designed to offer you the most comprehensive massage therapy. The smaller boards can activate trigger points or reach body areas that are difficult to stimulate. This Graston style tools set gives you the ability to work both larger muscle areas as well as small ones.
- ✅PREVENT INJURIES AND RECOVERY: Use the double-beveled edges to reduce muscle soreness after working out, improve recovery times, and treat soft tissue damage. For practicing professionals or for self use, these IASTM tools are comfortable to hold and weigh enough to maintain pressure without having to push hard. The smooth beveled edges also allow you to use the tool in both directions without change the hand positions.
- ✅MEDICAL GRADE QUALITY PRODUCT: IASTM tools set is crafted with premium quality 304 medical grade stainless steel which will withstands the rigors of heavy use while remaining corrosion free and polished to a mirror- like finish. These are durable and reduce friction for sensitive support.
- ✅VERSATILE: This graston style/ TAELR tools kit is very versatile and can be implemented using just about any technique. Whether you are a professional healthcare provider, an intense athlete, or an active person in need of some muscle relief, this will help rehabilitate your problem areas. Graston style tool kit is used by a variety of health care practitioners from chiropractors and physical therapists to massage therapists and certified athletic trainers.
- ✅TREAT MUTIPLE CONDITIONS: IASTM tools kit is developed to treat adhesions brought on by surgeries or injuries by decreasing overall treatment time, fostering faster recovery, and providing a way to maintain an optimal range of motion. Ideal for fascial dysfunction therapy, muscle soreness relief, soft tissue mobilization etc. effectively treat every area of the body while saving your hands and wrists from the havoc that massage therapy can take on your body.
- Professional Set of 5 Pieces Stainless Steel Gua Sha Scraping Massage Tools in A Sturdy Carrying Case
- Five of the Most Recommended Designs That Fit Your Various Healthcare Needs.
- Crafted with Medical Grade Stainless Steel and Polished to A Mirror-Like Finish. Withstands the Rigors of Heavy Use While Remaining Corrosion Free.
- Can be sterilized for clinic use.
- Comfortable to Hold and Strong Enough to Maintain Pressure. The Smooth Beveled Edges Allow You to Use the Tools in Both Directions without Having to Push Hard or Change Hand Positions.
- Ideal for Fascial Dysfunction Therapy, Muscle Soreness Relief, Soft Tissue Mobilization etc.
- Used in SomaVeda® Tool Assisted Energy Line Release (TAELR) Protocol
- Perfect Adjunct tools to compliment the SomaVeda® Therapeutic Day Protocol to balance and boost immune system function
Release and Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM) tools are designed with precision work with smooth dual bevel and mirror polish. These tools are helpful in myofascial, trigger point and taut band release with decrease hand and wrist strain of Therapist and applicator of the tools. Set of 5 different shapes tools. Perfect gift for family, friends and colleagues.
These are the tools we use daily in the NWS Wellness and Tribal Health Center. As recommended by Dr. Anthony B. James.