Kerala Ayurveda Dasamoolarishtam, 450 ml
- Dasamoolaristam is a recipe from the Vedic text, ‘Sarngadhara Samhita’ known for balancing both Vata dosha and Pranavaha srotas as well as helps support balanced digestion (Agni) and optimal vitality (Ojas). This Ayurvedic formulation helps healthy digestion, balanced energy, and maintains healthy respiration.
- 100% Natural and derived from the ancient vedic text ‘Sarngadhara Samhita’, Helps maintain balanced energy and digestion.
- Digestive and colon support, Helps maintains healthy respiration and heart function.
- USAGE: Take 0.3 FL. OZ. (10 ml) once daily, after a meal, or as recommended by your Healthcare Professional. Quantity: 450 Ml; Item Form: Oil.
- All Natural Ingredients | Highest Standards of Safety, Purity, Efficacy, & Authenticity | 100% Herbal | No added Fragrance or Color | Chemical & Paraben Free | No Mineral Oil or Petroleum by-products used.
Dasamoolaristam is a recipe from the Vedic text, ‘Sarngadhara Samhita’ known for balancing both Vata dosha and Pranavaha srotas as well as helps support balanced digestion (Agni) and optimal vitality (Ojas). This Ayurvedic formulation helps healthy digestion, balanced energy and maintains healthy respiration.*
- 100% Natural and derived from the ancient vedic text ‘Sarngadhara Samhita’ *
- Helps maintain balanced energy and digestion*
- Digestive and colon support*
- Helps maintains healthy respiration and heart function *
Authenticity | We are the premier source of traditional Ayurveda in the U.S. and formulate our products based on recipes of the Vedic texts.
Deep Roots | We’re part of a full spectrum Ayurvedic company, est. as an apothecary and growing since 1945.
Trust | We have helped hundreds of thousands of wellness seekers in our 75 years of operation.
Seed to Shelf | We can trace every ingredient to local farmers and our own herbal gardens, which maintain 1,200 species of medicinal plants.
Research | We offer over 350 classical and proprietary formulations which undergo stringent testing our Research & Development wing to maintain product efficacy.
Prop 65 | We are the only Ayurvedic company whose products meet the standards of California’s Prop 65 to ensure their purity and safety.
Spirit | Our traditions are part of the Kerala Ayurveda heritage and lineage.
Expertise | We represent one of the largest Ayurvedic communities in the U.S., supported by traditionally trained Vaidyas from India and including 2,000+ practitioners trained in the Kerala tradition.
Passion | Our team believes in the power of Ayurveda and is committed to helping this planet. Our hearts are in this!
Not for use during pregnancy. If you are taking any prescription drugs, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
The ten sacred roots (Dashamoola),Indian kino tree (Pterocarpus marsupium),Chebulic myrobalan (Terminalia chebula), Indian madder (Rubia cordifolia),Bael (Aegle marmelos), Oroxylum (Oroxylum indicum), Candhar tree (Gmelina arborea), Patala (Stereospermum suaveolens), Agnimantha (Premna integrifolia), Sarivan (Desmodium gangeticum), Uraria picta (Uraria picta), Brihati (Solanum indicum), Yellow-fruit nightshade (Solanum surattense), Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris), Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica), Pushkaramula (Inula racemosa), Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Indian tinospora (Tinospora cordifolia), Amla (Emblica officinalis), Indian fagonia (Fagonia cretica), Cutch tree (Acacia catechu), Indian kino tree (Pterocarpus marsupium), Chebulic myrobalan (Terminalia chebula), Indian madder (Rubia cordifolia), Cedar (Cedrus deodara), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), Madhuka (Madhuca indica), Clerodendrum serratum (Clerodendrum serratum), Indian wood apple (Feronia limonia), Beleric myrobalan (Terminalia bellirica), Boerhavia (Boerhavia diffusa), Javanese long pepper (Piper retrofractum), Large-leaf callicarpa (Callicarpa macrophylla), Indian sarsaparilla (Hemidesmus indicus), Caraway (Carum carvi), Trivrit (Operculina turpethum), Chinese chaste tree (Vitex negundo), Pluchea (Pluchea lanceolata), Long Pepper (Piper longum), Betelnut palm (Areca catechu), Spiked ginger lily (Hedychium spicatum), Turmeric (Curcuma longa), Wild himalayan cherry (Prunus cerasoides), Mesua (Mesua ferrea)
Take 0.3 FL. OZ. (10 ml) once daily, after a meal or as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and this Kerala Ayurveda Inc product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or dysfunction. The information on this website is intended to be used for educational purposes only and may not be used to replace or compliment medical advice.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health conditio
There are no reviews yet.